PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
I now declare 15th of Dec a PUBLIC HOLIDAY whereby everybody is FORBIDDEN to travel overseas. On this day we shall celebrate the birth of oh great CHLOE and worship her and shower her with offerings and presents and admiration. You shall adorn her with glittering stuff and grovel at her feet. Yup that's about it!!
Love,
Oh GREAT CHLOE
wahaha I have made my mark horn ... you are too slow =)
I now declare 15th of Dec a PUBLIC HOLIDAY whereby everybody is FORBIDDEN to travel overseas. On this day we shall celebrate the birth of oh great CHLOE and worship her and shower her with offerings and presents and admiration. You shall adorn her with glittering stuff and grovel at her feet. Yup that's about it!!
Love,
Oh GREAT CHLOE
wahaha I have made my mark horn ... you are too slow =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home