Superbly Funny Video
Hey guys,
You have gotta watch this video on Hard Gay, its super funny and I can assure you there is NO porn to it despite the pornish name. Its just this japanese guy and he's superbly funny!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjvUO4xxlQ&search=hard%20gay
Caution: Do not watch this in the office, I was trying so hard to control my laughter and was tearing so badly, I have never laughed so hard for such a long while!!!
love,
chloe
You have gotta watch this video on Hard Gay, its super funny and I can assure you there is NO porn to it despite the pornish name. Its just this japanese guy and he's superbly funny!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjvUO4xxlQ&search=hard%20gay
Caution: Do not watch this in the office, I was trying so hard to control my laughter and was tearing so badly, I have never laughed so hard for such a long while!!!
love,
chloe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home